FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS - FAQ
- How long will it take for my order to arrive?
- It will take approximately 3 business days to arrive with you if you live in New Zealand. If you need your order sooner, please contact us and we can deliver overnight for an extra $6 shipping cost.
- If the shoes or apparel item which I purchase are the wrong size once I try them on can I replace them for a different size?
- If shoes, apparel, or size related products ordered do not fit you we can replace these with alternate sizes if they are in stock, and provided the product you wish to swap is brand new, unused and all packaging is fully intact. Any additional shipping required is at the expense of the customer. To be eligible for a return or replacement, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. It must also be within three days of receiving the order. Please send us an email with your order number and we can let you know the details and address for returning your item to.
- Are your racquets already strung and does the listed price include this?
- Yes. All of our racquets come already strung and ready to go! If you'd like us to string your racquet with different strings please add the string and restring labour to your checkout and list the tension in the notes.
- Can I demo a racquet before I purchase it?
- Yes. Visit us at our shop at the Browns Bay Racquets Club (4 Woodlands, Crescent, Browns Bay, Auckland, NZ, 0630) to try out a racquet. We have demos available in most racquets. If you are not able to make it to our location, please send us an email and we can send you the details about how we can ship a demo racquet to you to try out.
- Do you stock all of the products listed on your website
- We hold the stock of all of the listed products listed on our website, unless otherwise listed, or if the item is available for preorder. If you'd like to order an item we don't have in stock or listed on our website please get in touch and we can order it in for you.
- When should I change my racquet grip?
- Your racquet grip should be changed once it starts slipping in your hand or showing wear. If you play several times per week, you should change your grip at least once a month for optimum performance.
- When should I change my racquet strings?
- Strings should be changed when they break or lose tension. Over time strings lose tension, so generally should be replaced every year the number of times you play per week, or when they break. For example, if you play three times a week, you should replace your strings at least three times per year.
- When should I change my shoes?
- Over time shoes will lose cushioning and support, and wear due to the nature of sport. For the best comfort and support shoes should be replaced around every eight months if you are a competitive player, but if you don't play as often, they should be replaced around every year.
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Please get in touch with us here