The Wilson Blade 98 16x19 v7 Tennis Racquet!
The most popular frame in Wilson's Blade series, the Blade 98 (16x19) V7.0 now features FeelFlex to connect players with the ball unlike ever before. Featuring carbon mapping placed strategically throughout the frame, FeelFlex increases frame flexibility and stability for superior feel. Throw in reduced spec variance for added consistency from frame to frame plus a new Top Grip Taper for more comfortable top-hand grip placement, and the latest version of this racket brings significantly added performance to the court for avid Blade fans.
- Slightly more head-light than last version for better control over racket head
- FeelFlex features proprietary carbon mapping strategically placed throughout hoop for additional flexibility and better connected-to-the-ball feel
- Clean tri-colored design with lime green, black and silver elastic paint
- Top Grip Taper provides better feel for top-hand grip placement
- Reduced spec variance (+/- 5.5 g) for added consistency from frame to frame
- Braided Graphite + Basalt composition improves the flex of a racket to produce enhanced feel and control
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
Headsize: 98 sq in / 632 sq cm
Unstrung Weight: 10.7 oz / 304 g
Length: 27 in / 68.58 cm
String pattern: 16 x 19
Unstrung Balance: 7 pts HL / 32 cm
This Wilson tennis racquet comes prestrung inclusive in the price. If you wish to have it restrung with your selected string and tension please add the string and restring labour to checkout and write in the notes the tension you would like the tennis racquet to be restrung at.